We are happy to answer any questions.
Rent a Booth
(You will be taken to Kansas Photo Booths)
Common Photo Booth Rental Questions
- Do you travel outside the Wichita Kansas Area? Yes, we have traveled Ponca City, to Kansas City and as far west as Dodge City. If you are located within 50 miles of Wichita there is no travel fee. We have had enough rentals in Topeka that we sat up a special website just for Topeka. (TopekaPhotoBooths.com) If Art's Photography is already photographing the event there would be no additional travel charges.
How large is your photo booth and how many people can fit in it? We have booth widths shich go from 3' to 8'. The number of people who can fit into the booth really depends upon how close they are willing to get. We have done shots with 26 people inthe photos.
Do you carry insurance? Yes we do. Some venues require it.
- Does the photo booth have a slide show. Yes. We have options for a slide show of the images. It can be done with WiFi or connected to the booth.
- What background options do we have for the photographs? We have MANY background choices and with our green screen option we have over 1,000 choices for you to choose from. Fancier backgrounds and green screen are included in the deluxe photo booth packages.
- Does each guest have to pay to use the booth? Only for fund raisers. Our experience is that people are used to a photo booth being included in the entertainment and that pay photo booths are not as popular. However, they do add to the excitement.
- Will your attendants help guests with the props? Our photo booth attendants are there to help and encourage your guests to use the booth.
- What is a scrapbook? When you have a scrapbook we print duplicate photo strips and guests put one of them into a scrapbook. We provide all the necessary tools for them to leave a message and we will attach the picture for them.
- How well do your booths work outside? Outdoor photo booths do have some challenges. Changing light, wind, and heat can create problems. The only time we had a challenge which affected the ability for the booth to function was when the outside temperature exceeded 100' and in high winds.
- Will you publish our photos on the internet? Unless you tell us not to we will look over the photographs and remove any which are in real poor taste and then upload them into a password protected area which the guest have been told about. We will also place some of our favorites on Face book.
- Do you provide props? Yes, we bring a selection of props to every event. We do have two prop sets which we use. With our deluxe booths we bring some of the fancier more expensive props.
- Can we supply our own props? We encourage you to bring along any special props that your guests may enjoy taking pictures with. Props that suggest inside jokes are always fun way to make the photographs more fun.
- Does the setup time come out of the rental time? No. We need to allow time for tear down so if you need to be out of the venue by 11:00 we need an hour to pack the deluxe booth.
- What if the guests would like additional prints? Everyone in the picture can receive a copy. For additional copies people should use our online service.
- How long should my photo booth be? In a typical hour the photo booth will be used for about 45 sessions. You should plan on at least 2 hours for every 100 guests. If you have a lot of guests and a short amount of time we do have options to bring a second booth.
- Do you charge for booth down time? Yes we do. Sorry, but the crew gets paid for the length of time they are there. If it is during the dinner hour we will ask the crew if they would like to eat with the guests and be off the clock. The booth down time is $30 an hour.
- Do you offer any discounts? We have discounts available for military, non-profit, and last minute bookings. If you are using other services from Art's Photography there may be additional discount options. For a list of current specials and discounts please visit our main website which is Kansas Photo Booths.
- What if there is a mechanical failure during the event? Our on-site attendant will work as fast as possible to resolve any issues. We often have backup equipment at the event. Should there be an excessive down time a partial refund will be given. Please see the rental agreement for details.
- Will the photos fade over time? We can not guarantee print durability. However, we use name brand printers and do not cut corners on supplies. The prints will be fade resistant. According to our printer manufacturers they are "expected to last 100 years under proper conditions."
- Will you regulate how often people visit the photo booth? This is sometimes a consideration when lots of kids are at an event, as they tend to use the photo booth a lot. What happens is that the kids tie up the line and other guests do not get to use the booth.
- How soon after the event can we see the photos? We will have the images posted on the event web site within 48 hours. If possible, we will try to get them up the very next day.
- Do you filter the content of the photos placed in the event gallery? Yes. Your DVD may contain some questionable images, but totally inappropriate images are not distributed.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 316-755-2787
or use our contact form.